Friday, September 23, 2011

fall premieres

i'm not going to bore you with my many thoughts about this week's premieres so i'll just give you bullet points of my favorite shows. enjoy, boners.


new girl: so fucking adorable. i love me a good lotr reference.
up all night: exactly the kind of parent i want to be.
always sunny: "tighter than dick skin" is my new favorite thing to say.
archer: i still want to be his main squeeze.
rachel zoe: mandana is a poor replacement for taylor.
how i met your mother: holyshitholyshitholyshit. victoria is back bitches.
modern family: “just so you guys know there is a fan in my cabin that sounds like a man crying.” i love that lily talks now
parks & reac: i’m scared of tammy 1.

that's it for now but i CAN'T FUCKING WAIT for 30 rock. my girl liz lemon best be getting straaaange this season.