Friday, October 28, 2011

my hangover cures

one of my best friends turned 21 on wednesday so i pretty much died. like, we were cut-off at the bar. i've NEVER been cut-off before. buuuuut it was for the best because we got home and i was somehow more drunk than she was and was acting a fool in my living room. so needless to say i was in pain yesterday and the only two things that made me feel better both came from my big duck, A.


i usually don't like things that make me seem like a typical bitch but there are some exceptions, and one of them is the hunger games. i am obsessed with this shit for real. i got so excited when i saw the posters i almost threw up. that could have just been the hangover though. but for serious, i DIE for cinna.

the other girly shit that i'm obsessed with is jazzy nails. i go fucking nuts for glitter nail polish and when my sister told me to look at the muppets opi collection i thought it was only because i have a very real attraction to animal but boy was i wrong. this is my shit. SIX glittery nail polishes! are you fucking kidding me?! i hope you all enjoy my jazzy nails for the next three months.