Monday, August 15, 2011

i wish i could pull off disco pants

for those of you who don't know who alexis krauss is i don't care to know who you are because you are clearly the fucking worst. however, i will not allow you to be culturally ignorant any longer. alexis krauss is the lead (and only) singer of the mind blowing-ly loud guitar riff duo, sleigh bells. i strive to be the coolest human being alive and i usually am but not when it comes to pulling off disco pants. every single time i think that i'm being stupid and can of course wear them while looking fly as fuck, i think about who my guy friends are. they are the type who do not hesitate to ask me where the bottom half of my shirt went when i wear crop tops or ask if i was attacked by bears on the way to the party when i wear my shredded jeans. therefore, i can only fucking imagine the field day they would have if they saw me wearing disco pants. thus ends my heartbreaking tale of love and disco pants.