Wednesday, August 10, 2011

like crazy


the trailer for anton yelchin's new movie "Like Crazy" pulls at the few strings connected to my cold dead heart. not only because he is sexy as fuck but because it is the story of a young college couple who fall in luuurve with each other only to be ripped apart by that damn immigration department. ugh, they are the fucking worst. but seriously this shit makes me real sad. not only for the obvious reasons but because i personally know how painful long distance relationships are and it upsets me to see anton suffer as i have. now clearly i am going to see this movie, compare it to my own experience and conclude that mine was worse even though these two are separated by an ocean and mine was only a state line. yet still, no one has suffered quite as badly as i have. also, that cover of fools rush in makes my heart hurt. that is all.